Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poor Trailers and Vintage Bikes

I went to look at this 75 Argosy for sale at a campground. It was owned by a guy for many years. It was used as a summer camp and had not been towed for a very long time. It was all there but it needed everything. The frame was rusty the floor was bad. They said it was a 20 footer. That was the reason I went to look at it. It turned out to be a 26 footer. I passed on it. It is still for sale.



This is a Scotty that's for sale a few miles from my house. I have been driving by this trailer for years. It never moved. Today its up by the road for sale. I stopped and looked at it. It was in OK shape on the inside. The outside is pretty ruff.



Amanda hadn't ridden her little blue Honda for long time. I fixed a tire so I could ride it to the mail box. She saw me working on it and won't to ride it. Yes it's a vintage 1971 Hinda SL70. I taught her to ride it when she was nine.




Here is Amanda when she was nine washing her bike. She was so proud to have a bike.





Here's me showing my skilled riding ability
Check out the the Vintage Trailer Supply hat.










No comments:

Post a Comment