Thursday, August 13, 2009

I started a blog

Hey All

Welcome to my world. A friend of mine in the vintage trailer world said I should write a blog. So here it is.
For people who don't know me:
My name is Dale(Ace) Goldberg. I have been a professional pilot and aerial photographer for the past 19 years. I have lived in Pennsylvania my whole life.
I have been camping for over 30 years. I now spend lots of time traveling in my vintage trailers. I own 3, a 1966 Airstream 17 ft Caraval, 1968 Serro Scotty 13ft Tonga and 1975 Serro Scotty 15ft JS7 model. All my trailers are in good original condition. We camp in all them. This year I have used our JS7 the most. We have been from Maine to The FLA Keys and 5 trailer rallies this year. I have few more outings planned for the fall.
I'm blogging about my vintage trailer life and other happenings in my world.
So stay tuned and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment