Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes My Feet Are Plant On The Ground In My Scotty

I guess if you work on vintage trailers.
Sooner or later you will find yourself inside a trailer standing on the ground.
Here I am standing in my new 1966 Scotty Hi-lander were the orig floor heater was.
My trailer buddy Steve said that it would make a good Ice fishing shed.
I was thinking I would make it a trap door.


This it my new Scotty A 1966 Hi-Lander

This wall is sanging and has come loose at the bottom. It is a very soild trailer.
I can put it back together



Loving the skylight



This is all the stuff I found cleaning out this trailer.
This is almost enough stuff to have a yard sale.



This trailer has been passed through 3 other owner with the intentions of fixing it up.
I was told that one of these people got as far as redoing this table.
That is about the last thing I would have done when doing this restortion.





Still diggin the skylight.






Don't worry I have a plan!
Stay tuned.













1 comment: